- Brand: Phuc Long Trading
- Made in: Vietnam
- Product type: rosebud tea
- Amount of sugar: No
- Packaging: paper box (recyclable)
- Total weight: 50g
- Amount: 25 bags
- Per bag: 02g
– Place a teabag in your cup, then pour the boiling water into the cup.
– Wait for 2-3 minutes for the perfect cup of natural tasting Phuc Long tea. Remove the teabag.
– You could enjoy it hot or cold, with fresh milk or sugar according to your personal taste.
– You could customize the amount of water (or the amount of tea) according to your preference.
Founded in 1968 on the famous tea highland in Bao Loc (Lam Dong), Phuc Long began supplying high-quality coffee and tea products, in which the traditional Vietnamese taste was preserved in combination with a modern appealing style.
Rosebud tea is a unique combination between black tea and rosebuds through the process of fermentation takes a long time so the tea has a very special aroma, has a strong smell of tea has subtle fragrant roses when the tea is reddish-brown and the taste of black tea with the sweetness of the soul.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from chemicals and products with strong odors.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.