- Brand: Phuc Long Trading
- Made in: Vietnam
- Product type: coffee beans or ground coffee
- Amount of sugar: No
- Packaging: package
Coffee Brewing Instructions in Vietnamese style:
- Pre-heat the cup and coffee filter with hot water.
- Put 3 – 4 tablespoons of coffee (about 15 – 20g) into a Vietnamese filter. Gently shake the Vietnamese filter to help the coffee surface even. Put the damper on top of the coffee and press it slightly.
- Pour 25ml of boiling water into the filter to make coffee.
- Fill the filter with 45ml of boiling water. Place the lid on top. It takes about 5 minutes to have a cup of coffee.
- You could enjoy it hot or cold, with fresh milk or sugar according to your personal taste.
- You could customize the amount of water (or the amount of tea) according to your preference.
Espresso Machine Coffee:
- Grind coffee beans into ground coffee.
- Fill ground coffee into the portable filter.
- Evenly tamp your ground coffee.
- Re-attach the portable filter to the machine, select the appropriate brew mode until finishing brewing.
- Add milk or sugar if desired. And enjoy!
Founded in 1968 on the famous tea highland in Bao Loc (Lam Dong), Phuc Long began supplying high-quality coffee and tea products, in which the traditional Vietnamese taste was preserved in combination with a modern appealing style.
Cherry coffee beans are very different in taste and flavor when being golden and beautifully shiny coffee. When brewing, the cherry coffee has light aromatic, especially the sour taste of cherry brings pleasure for a faint aroma, creating a refreshing sensation.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from chemicals and products with strong odors.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.